Lost and found
If you lost or forgot something on board of the train, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com including the following information:
- description of the lost object
- time and place (e.g. seat/coach number) when you lost the object: in which train, on what date and to what time
- postal address to which the object should be sent if found (name, street, postal code and city)
The handling of lost objects including shipping costs within Germany
- small parcel (DHL), covered by insurance, up to 10 kg: 13,00 €
- big parcel (DHL), coverd by insurance, up to 25 kg: 25,00 €
- for bigger/heavier items or shipping abroad we will send you an individual offer via e-mail
An invoice will be sent by email. Payment is in advance on the following bank account:
Leo Express GmbH Berliner Volksbank eG IBAN: DE81 1009 0000 2699 7180 01 BIC/SWIFT: BEVODEBB
After receipt of the money, the lost item will be sent.
It is also possible to pick up the lost item oneself in our office in Berlin-Lichtenberg, Wönnichstraße 64. Please make an appointment beforhand via e-mail. Picking up items is possible Mon to Thu between 10 and 12 o‘clock.